- Ph.D (Education), M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareily
- MBA (HR), SM University
- Masters in Psychology, Anna Malai University
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling, Anna Malai University
Dr. Mamta Arya has over 18 years of experience in Academic Research and Administration. Before joining Vedatya Institute, she has worked with G. D. Goenka World Institute. She has also been involved in conducting seminars and training programs- for Leadership, Teamwork and Spirituality.
Dr. Mamta Arya is the official custodian of all academic records. She assists in planning and executing academic policies and programs; administration of policies and regulations pertaining to the academic status of students; planning and executing orderly registration and graduation of students; developing the academic calendar, semester schedule of classes and final examination schedules; maintaining and ensuring security of student records; providing official transcripts; guiding students and faculty members in interpreting the academic policies as required; and, in performing other academic administration responsibilities as designated by Vedatya. She is also responsible for liaising with the University and the external examiners.
- Comparative study of artistically gifted and general students in relation to creativity and personality traits.
- Visiting faculty in College of Education for Personality Development Classes.
- Taking Classes for Meditation, Self-Energizing, Self-healing and Healing as Reiki Master.