Vinnie Jauhari & Sudhanshu Bhushan
Hardback | Rs. 695
Innovation Management is a comprehensive textbook designed to meet the needs of postgraduate management students. The book aims to capture the essence of innovation in the dynamics business environment.
The foundation of all successful companies has been the practice of innovation. This book is universal in its approach and integrates both macro and micro perspectives of innovation, especially from the context of emerging economies. It provides a unique treatment of continuity and change as a dynamic process of evolution in managing innovation . It also deploys a multidisciplinary approach combining knowledge and experience of the authors in the domains of knowledge management, technology management, strategy, and entrepreneurship.
Besides students, the book will also be a useful tool for practitioners, consultants, entrepreneurship, and policy makers.
- Provides a holistic framework for innovation integrating contexts of developed and developing economies
- Links the concepts of innovation to the socio-economic environment and demonstrates the paradigms across various geographical regions
- Includes unique topics such as corporate entrepreneurship, open innovation approach, role of venture capital, and industry- academia partnership
- Discusses innovation practices of firms such as procter and gamble, Apple, Samsung, Nokia, ITC, Marriot, and Reliance
- Includes numerous cases of companies such as Google, Facebook, Hewlett-Packard Open Labs, and McDonald's
About the Authors
Vinnie Jauhari is Ex. Director, Vedatya Institute (formerly IIMT), Gurgaon. She has over 14 years of academic and was earlier Region Lead of HP Labs Open Innovation Office for India. Dr. Jauhari obtained her PhD in corporate entrepreneurship from IIT Delhi and is a postdoctoral fellow from United Nations University, Tokyo. She specializes in the areas of services, technology management, and strategy. She was authored over 150 papers that have been published in leading national and international journals and has co-authored "Services: Marketing Operations, and Management (OUP)".
Sudhanshu Bhushan is Professor at Vedatya Institute (formerly IIMT), Gurgaon. He is also Director, Convergence Management Advisors, Gurgaon. Earlier, he was Associate Dean, GD Goenka World Institute; and Founder Director, J. K. Padampat Singhania Institute of Management and Technology, Gurgaon. Dr. Bushan completed his PhD from Boston University, USA, and has an extensive teaching and corporate experience in USA and Europe. He was an economist with FICCI and and advisor for development programmes at ADB, Manila. He has authored papers in various area of retail, services, hospitality, and economics.