- Ph.D, Boston University, USA,
- Certificate for Teaching Higher Education (CTHE), Oxford Brooks University, UK
- Impact of liberalization and Globalization on Indian Economy
(Study done For Indian Cotton Mills Federation - FICCI - Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries)
- Enter the Dragon - The Imperatives for Indian Textile Industry
(Study done for Indian Cotton Mills Federation - FICCI - Published in Indian National Daily - Indian Express)
- Risk Management Strategies for Banks
(Presented at Annual conference of Asian Development Bank.)
- Work for the sake of Work - Motivation Redefined.
(Given to be Incorporated as Chapter in Ruffin Series on Business Ethics - Published by Olsson Centre of Applied Business Ethics - Darden Business School - University of Virginia - USA )
- Leadership is Leading People to Themselves
(Paper Presented at - Second International Conference on Services Management - Oxford Brookes University -2007 - Won the best paper Award in its category)
- Journey from Self to Self- The Real Self Management (Given to be Incorporated as Chapter in Ruffin Series on Business Ethics - Published by Olsson Centre of Applied Business Ethics - Darden Business School - University of Virginia - USA)
- Service Economies of India and China - A Comparative Study
The paper would track the contrasting development of service sectors of the two Emerging markets - China and India and to highlight the various economic parameters affecting service sector of the two economies. (Presented at International Conference on Services Management in May 2011- by - Penn State University - USA, Oxford Brookes University- UK, Institute of International Management and Technology - India )
- From Capacity Expansion to Capability Enhancement - Identification and development of skills in Indian Hospitality Industry, keeping in view the Global Context.
The research identifies and maps the skills required at various managerial levels of the emerging Indian Hospitality Industry in consonance with discerning global trends of the same. This study maps this gap and then suggest a model - 'From capacity expansion to capability enhancement', to bridge this gap. The proposed capability model enumerates - managerial capabilities, learning culture, systems and procedure, technological capability and absorptive capacity, technological complexity of innovation and its management, government support in skills development and training in skills development. The paper concludes with the summing up of the entire process and a roadmap for future.
(Presented at International Conference on Services Management in May 2011- by - Penn State University - USA, Oxford Brookes University- UK, Institute of International Management and Technology - India)
- From Chaos to Serenity - The Divine Perspective on Management - Sudhanshu Bhushan & Vinnie Jauhari - SAMSKITI publications - New Delhi
- Innovation - The new corporate Landscape - Vinnie Jauhari & Sudhanshu Bhushan - Oxford University Press, New Delhi
Books Under Publication
- Business Economics - Sudhanshu Bhushan & Kushal Kataria - Oxford University Press, New Delhi.