- Pursuing PGDBM in Travel & Tourism from Welingkars (Mumbai University)
- B.Sc. in Hotel Management & Tourism from LBIIHM Delhi
- Certified WSET level 3 award in Wines
- Certified WSET level 2 award in Spirits
- Certified Hospitality Trainer from AHLEI
- Certified Bartender from Ultimate bartenders training program, ITC
Ankit Gupta has a versatile and enriched experience of 10 years in various fields like Hospitality Industry, Liquor Industry, Food Trading & Processing Industry and Academics.
He has a vast experience in luxury hotel brands like The Grand New Delhi and ITC Maurya New Delhi Luxury Collection and has upgraded his beverage skills of wines, spirits and bar by working with Luca Wines and Nature Bounty Wines as wine trainer cum sommelier. He designed his own curriculum and founded Robust School of Wine to provide quality wine knowledge with practical exposure.
He has also worked as Project Manager at Ritual Foods Pvt Ltd. to execute setup of food processing plant and machinery, SOP’s, HACCP standards and recipes.
At IIHM Delhi, Ankit has evaluated curriculum of all years, designed MT program, created FAQ for final year students and conducted mock psychometric test. He also played a vital role in international and domestic competitions, fests and events and conducted WSET wine training and tasting sessions.
He is a proud member of Indian Culinary Forum.