Professor Sandeep Munjal
- Master Course in Business, Temple University, USA
- Masters in Tourism Management, IGNOU, India
- BSc (Hospitality), Widener University, USA
- Hons Diploma (Hospitality) AH&MA, USA
- Diploma (Hospitality), (Best All Round Performance Medal), IHM, Aurangabad
- Certificate for Teaching in Higher Education, Oxford Brookes University, UK
Professor Munjal brings in a diverse experience of over 23 years in both industry and academia. During his early career he worked in management positions in the hospitality and retail sectors both in India and internationally. Taj Group of Hotels, Aramark Corporation (USA) and Compass Group are some of the prominent companies he has worked for at various management positions. In academics, his strengths lie in the domain of 'Strategic Management', 'Operations Management' and 'Sustainable Tourism'. He is an active researcher who has published widely in international and domestic journals of repute in the areas aligned with his teaching interests.
He has been associated with Vedatya Institute for over twelve years and has provided leadership to its Hospitality School prior to being elevated to his current role.