Overview | Business School
The School of Management and Entrepreneurship (SOME) has been established under the aegis of Vedatya. SOME has a strong emphasis on interdisciplinary approach to learning that is delivered through excellence in academic teaching, applied methods of research and a practical approach to training and consultancy. Teachers who not only have academic experience but also have industry experience deliver the programmes with a goal of providing students with real world knowledge and skills to be effective business managers and entrepreneurs of the future.
In its short existence, SOME has achieved the following milestones.
- A self-sustainable "Green Campus" with academic, recreational, residential accommodation for students and a multinational on-campus hotel of the "Holiday Inn" brand
- Curriculum with a focus on nurturing an entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrated record of placement at premium organizations like HP, Google, KPMG, Cushman & Wakefield, American Express Bank, Al Marina etc.
- Academic partnership with InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), one of the world’s largest hotel company, in the form of an IHG Academy
- Record of international internship & placement in Germany, France, England, Dubai and India
- Demonstrated record of over 15 years of excellence in academics and research
- Faculty trained as per UK accreditation standard with qualification from prestigious global institutions like IIT, IIM, Wharton and Boston University
- Established record of awarding cumulative scholarships worth Rs. 1.50 crore to meritorious students
- International immersion trip to either Europe or Asia for global exposure and for visit to foreign universities
- Structured mentorship program with a pool of 50 senior corporate executives for mentoring students
- Final year at international university of choice