- MBA, Birmingham City, UK
- Degree in Hotel Management, IHM, Lucknow
- Certificate of Teaching in Higher Education, Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Munjal, S., Sharma, S. and Menon, P. (2016). Moving towards 'Slow Food', the new frontier of culinary innovation in India: The Vedatya Experience, Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, Emerald group publishing limited, Vol. 8, No. 5.
- Sharma, Sanjay. (2014) Sustainable Culinary Practices', Jauhari, V. (eds), Managing Sustainability in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry, New York, Springer.
- Sharma, Sanjay and Munjal, Sandeep (2013), Culinary Heritage: A potential socio economic value driver: The Chandni Chowk Experience: research paper presented at International conference on services management at Cyprus.
- Sharma, Sanjay (2012), Gastronomic Tourism in Old Delhi, CONTEXT: Built, Living and Natural, Volume 9, Issue 2, Autumn-Winter 2012.
- Munjal, Sandeep and Sharma, Sanjay (2012), Applying innovative food cost management practices in inflationary times: Indian budget restaurant segment experiences, Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, Emerald group publishing limited, Vol. 4, No. 5.
- One of the pictures from the published article was selected to be the cover page of CONTEXT: Built, Living and Natural, Volume 9, Issue 2, Autumn-Winter 2012